- We ship worldwide. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- We are not responsible for P.O. Box addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, Please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- A standard shipping & handling fee of RM6.00 (Ringgit Malaysia fifteen) for every transaction for local delivery unless otherwise stated. * (the fee is subject to change by the management without prior notice).
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 – 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 – 10 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.